There are hundreds of thousands of South African expatriates who love - or hate - South Africa from a distance. Some of them feel nothing for the old country at all. Some of them pine for it. They are often misunderstood by the people back home, and are reviled as much as they are missed. Finally - here is a book that lets them speak out.
* how they did it
* what expats miss and what they don't miss about South Africa
* what it's really like living abroad - what they hate, what they love
* how many famous and successful South Africans are out there
* whether expats are really planning on moving back to South Africa
* what the stayers back home have always wanted to say to them